Front Desk Reception
If this role is of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Purpose of Job
To welcome visitors, answering of telephone calls and referring inquiries. Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, issuing visitor badges.
Key Performance Areas (Core responsibilities & outputs of the position
· Ensure that all phone calls are answered timeously and professionally and the reception area is never left unattended.
· To treat all information received either via phone, mail or in person as confidential and not to be discussed with any other employees or public and do not entertain any company gossip.
· Ensure that the first contact whether face to face or telephonically is done in the utmost professional way and ensure that the company is well represented by manner and dress.
· Enure that all basic reception duties – ordering, payment preparation, receiving parcels, maintenance reporting, etc. are completed and up to date.
· Ensure clear and effective communication to all departments and clients and delivering of information and messages by email timeously.
· Assist where needed within job spec.
· 3-5 years’experience in a similar role within generic pharmaceutical or similar environment would be advantageous
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, etc)
· Valid driver’s license with own vehicle
BEHAVIOURAL QUALITIES REQUIRED
· Attention to detail
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Sound time management skills
· Ability to work under pressure
Able to use initiative and forward thinking